Sunday, September 1, 2013

Newbie Here

Dear Anyone Whose Reading,

Huh, so this is what blogging feels like. Not much different than a diary I guess? Hmm, what should I talk about here? I guess anything's alright since nobody's really gonna care. Uh so my school just recently started and I guess it's alright. But then again, it's school so I hate it and love it at the same time. I mean, I like seeing my friends and talking to people but I hate, like absolutely hate, getting up around 7 in the morning (which is considered way early for me) and having to drag myself to walk to school. It's terrible really. 

Another thing you should know about me is that I like to write. Mostly fantasy and romance, LOTS of romance. I'm a cheesy romantic chick-flick kinda girl, what can I say? I cry even when things are only the slightest bit emotional and I honestly fall in love with some of the relationships that couples have in books or movies. It's so sweet and I wish I had it. I wish I had that guy who was just...perfect. Of course, perfect ANYTHING doesn't exist but the books make it seem like they have the perfect life. I obviously desperately want a boyfriend but that doesn't mean I'm flinging myself at anyone. I'm....waiting I guess. For who? Who knows. Maybe I'm waiting to grow old and live by myself with fifty dogs. I don't think I could ever be happy alone. I want a guy who would hold me, give me his jacket when it's cold (even though I think the guy would get cold too), and just be amazingly caring, sweet, funny, athletic, and maybe a little bad-boy ;) I would never be able to handle a goody-two shoes. I want to believe in soul mates, truly I do. But if I do, I don't want to set myself up for being forever alone. 

I guess you would probably be wondering why I called my blog as a Cloud Nine Kinda Life. If you didn't already know 'Cloud Nine' is like a part in time where someone is really happy. So they would be like 'I'm floating on cloud nine right now' And I am not the kinda girl to be super happy all the time and have an absolutely positive outlook on life 24/7. So why pick Cloud Nine? I dunno, it just popped into my mind. I guess I just wanted some kind of paradox about how I've never been truly amazingly happy about anything and that maybe I want something like that to happen? Like if I got asked to Homecoming or Prom by someone. I'm not a big fan of dancing but I DO love the corsages; I think their beautiful and I would go to HC/Prom just for that. Their so pretty and I love them. But I don't think I could ever be very beautiful in a dress or anything. I have no idea what kind of hairstyle my hair would even be in and...yeah. I'm being such a lovely optimist here, aren't I?

I think now would be a good time to end my first blog post. I've talked about what I feel like right now so yeah, maybe you can understand me and maybe you can't. ;D Until next time I suppose.

~Cloud Nine Resident 

No comments:

Post a Comment