Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Boy Troubles

Dear Anyone Whose Reading,

The title says it all my friends. You see, I like this guy at my school and I think I just found out that he already likes someone else when I was convinced that he didn't like anyone at all. So you can imagine my disappointment when I realized that he already likes someone else. But honestly, I'm wondering: What does it feel like to be in love? Like, how does someone just know? How were my parents able to make such a huge commitment to each other by getting married? It baffles me truly, it does. What must it feel like to be just so in love with another person that you decide you want to grow old with that person? It sounds...amazing (if everything works out). To just have someone there who loves you for who you are, who loves your weirdness, your oddities, and just all of you. Sounds a little too good to be true if you ask me.

My friend told me that when you're single, all you see are happy couples. And when you're in a relationship, all you see are happy singles (even though I said that all the person sees would be the person their in love with but apparently not). I'm definitely seeing all the happy couples around and it's highly depressing. I understand that some couples in school are...just fake. I mean, if you were really in love with someone, how could you just break-up in a few months? It makes me question if people are going out with people just for popularity or something. That's sad really, it is.

But then again, wouldn't being in a relationship make school harder? After all, when you're in a relationship, aren't you expected to have to hang out with them and go on dates? Ughh, this is confusing. I think I'll wait until I'm older to make sure I make the right decision with guys. After all, some guys are completely clueless so girls out there: you're gonna have to make it pretty damn obvious that you're into them.

~Cloud Nine Resident


No comments:

Post a Comment